Partner of the European e-Health Week
IHE-Europe, Interop’Santé and ANS, with the support of Kereval, are organizing the European e-health week in Rennes from September 25 to 29, 2023.
This international event is aimed at publishers, start-ups, institutions and partners in the digital healthcare sector who want to accelerate the deployment of their products, and test and validate their compliance.
Over 700 participants will gather over the 5 days of the event to exchange information, learn from presentations and meetings, gain perspective and broaden their outlook.
The event will bring together players from France and abroad, working in the healthcare and medico-social sectors, with the aim of decompartmentalizing their business, technical and regulatory worlds. They will benefit from the exceptional mobilization of French (Ministry of Health and Prevention, DNS…) and international delegations.
- the 5-day IHE-Europe Connectathon
- IHE Experience Days conferences (organized by IHE-Europe)
- ANS projectathons over 3 days
- French Interoperability Day (organized by Interop’Santé and ANS)
- a conference on cybersecurity organized by ANS
- a half-day session on “Innovating in e-health: the keys to success” (organized by Biotech Santé Bretagne)
- the national half-day for manufacturers organized by GIE SESAM-Vitale and ANS, a morning to support and inform digital healthcare companies in the region
- the ANS national e-health half-day, dedicated to presenting flagship e-health projects
- VIP Tour and Start-up Tour to help understand the challenges of interoperability testing
- a social event: an opportunity to share local discoveries
Rennes Métropole and the Brittany Region are providing their support to help ensure the successful completion of this large-scale project covering strategic issues for the region.